Giáo trình luyện thi FCE
- Hướng dẫn chương trình thi lấy chứng chỉ FCE.
- Chuẩn kiến thức, kỹ năng chương trình thi lấy chứng chỉ FCE.
- Bộ đề thi mẫu chương trình thi lấy chứng chỉ FCE.
- Đáp án bộ đề thi mẫu chương trình thi lấy chứng chỉ FCE.
- Sample paper Read and Write FCE
- Sample paper Listening FCE
- Sample paper Speaking FCE
- Sample paper Listening FCE (audio)
The Official Top Tips for FCE gives you essential advice for each part of each of the five FCE papers (
Reading, Writing, Use of English, Listening and Speaking). It is written by Cambridge ESOL examiners with many years' experience of setting and marking the FCE exam and includes clear examples and explanations to show you exactly what each tip means, general tips for each paper to help you as you study and sections on how to revise and what to do on the day of the exam.
Up-to-date syllabus based on the B2 (Vantage) level of the Council of Europe's framework. 28 units, alternating grammar and vocabulary units. A well researched grammatical and lexical syllabus. Clear comprehensive grammar and vocabulary presentation tables. Useful reference section including regular verbs, glossary, phrasal verbs, phrases and collocations, word patterns, word formation and British English/American English differences. Perfect for students preparing to take a B2 level exam, for example the Cambridge FCE examination. Includes 28 alternating grammar and vocabulary units